My quarterly question on Design by Contract in Python...

Laurent POINTAL pointal at lure.u-psud.fr
Tue May 11 08:51:16 EDT 1999

On Tue, 11 May 1999 12:37:45 GMT, pointal at lure.u-psud.fr (Laurent
POINTAL) wrote:

>: I wrote a small tool to automatically comment/uncomment blocs of code
>: between balises like #<BALISE> and #</BALISE>.
>: Not perfect (especially if the two balises are not set
>: correspondingly). Maybe can be optimized. But it does its job and it
>: took only on quarter of hour to write.

Carreful: the balises must have the same indentation, and the code
between the two balises must be at least with the same indentation of
the balises (note: when I write same, its exactly same, where
tab!=space).
Failing to this rule break the code... (work on a copy to test it).

A+

Laurent.

---
Laurent POINTAL - CNRS/LURE - Service Informatique Experiences
Tel/fax: 01 64 46 82 80 / 01 64 46 41 48
email  : pointal at lure.u-psud.fr  ou  lpointal at planete.net