Newbie asks about static variables...

Martijn Faassen faassen at pop.vet.uu.nl
Mon May 10 16:19:17 EDT 1999

Moshe Zadka wrote:
[big snip]
> notice-that-legalising-class-abuse-and-drug-abuse-were-both-legalized-in-
> amsterdam-which-is-probably-good-ly y'rs, Z.

legalising class abuse and drug abuse were both legalized -- parse
error!

> (Note: any discussions about drug abuse do *not* belong on c.l.py -- mail
> me directly if you wish)

Oooh, those Dutch people, those narco state irresponsible libertarians!
They invent languages are way too addictive and liberal, and I just get
high on the whitespace (though some of it has bad-trip tabs mixed
in..ugh).

> forstalling-political-flamewars-on-my-favourite-group-ly y'rs, Z.

:)-ly yours,

Martijn