Dylan (was RE: Python vs. VB)

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Thu May 20 13:39:55 EDT 1999

[Thomas Hamelryck, replying to Jason Trenouth]
> Dylan looks very nice, but there is only a commercial package
> available for W95 and a very preliminary free version for
> Unix (Gwydion).  Rather limited, IMO.

If you follow the link at the bottom of Jason's post:

> : PS Oh and our product happens to be here:
> : http://www.harlequin.com/products/ads/dylan/

you'll find a "Latest Free Version" link to a Dylan development environment
for Windows.  By "free" they don't mean "non-commercial", but they do mean
it doesn't cost you anything except download time <wink>.

so-many-electrons-so-little-time-ly y'rs  - tim