Bug or feature?

Gary Stephenson stephensong at iname.com
Mon May 17 07:40:56 EDT 1999

Tim Peters wrote:

> when-i'm-on-my-deathbed-i'm-sure-i'll-look-back-and-wish-i'd-spent-
>     more-time-on-c.l.py<wink>-ly y'rs  - tim

So will we all - wish *you* had spent more time on c.l.py that is!  Quite
honestly, I have learnt more about Python from your posts to this group than
from any other single source (apart from writing it of course).  At the same
time I have been constantly entertained and amused by your unfailing humour.

I-think-I-want-to-have-your-baby<wink>-ly yours

gary