Books on Python (for OO merit)

Phil Voris pvorishatesspam at earthlink.net
Sun May 2 13:08:16 EDT 1999

This is exactly the sort of advice I'm looking for!  Thank you.

See, as I stated before, I've been trying (struggling?) to learn OOP.
I've messed with Java, and more recently with OO Perl.  Without a
fundamental understanding of these issues, even simple issues like GUI /
implimentation separation are a struggle.

That aside, I've read strong positive reviews of both the learning and
programming Python books.  Which one gives a better OO perspective?