Uploading files

Jostein Søiland jso at boxer.no.---
Tue Jun 29 03:24:54 EDT 1999

Hi, I'm writing a script that needs to upload files from the user's
machine to a server, and it's used in combination with a form and
HTML-file that lies on the server side. I wrote a piece of code that I
thought would work, but it turned out that when i specify c:\foo.exe, it
is the file on the server side that is uploaded and not the foo.exe on
the client side. Evidently since the script is run on the server side.

So my question is: How do I specify that it is the client's c:\foo.exe
and not the server file that gets uploaded?

Thanks

Jostein Søiland