Python Paterns

Jonathon jblake at eskimo.com
Tue Jun 15 18:03:42 EDT 1999

Dinu C. Gherman (gherman at my-deja.com) wrote:
: jblake at eskimo.com (Jonathon) posted the following about
: a week ago:
: > Searching Python.org, I didn't come across
: > anything _recent_ about
: > patterns in Python.  Did that SIG die, get swallowed up

: Well, I guess the question can be answered like this: the SIG
: died as you correctly noticed, the reasons being a lack of
: contributions as well as an ill-defined (or at least vague)
: purpose of the SIG itself.

	Aaarggh.

	Given that Python is Object Orientated, and that
	Patterns help design better object orientated
	software, it seemmms to be to be natural that
	there would be more than a few random things on
	Patterns In Python.

	<< For various reasons, I suspect that teaching Patterns
	in Python to people as they learn Python would be a very
	good thing.  >>

	xan

	Jonathon

--