Python 2.0

Kumar Balachandran kumar*xspam* at *xspam*rtp.ericsson.se
Fri Jun 4 16:03:40 EDT 1999

But it does allow you to forget an indentation or a blank line,
something that can happen very easily. The point I am trying to make
is to allow optional use if the user desires more readability, and to
accept whitespace if the user is from the planet Vulcan :-)