Suggestion: Dutch Python mailinglist

Martijn Faassen faassen at pop.vet.uu.nl
Mon Jun 7 04:28:04 EDT 1999

Aahz Maruch wrote:
[snip]
> (Gerrit, in case the double-talk above wasn't clear, your English is
> very, very good, and I wish you would stop beating yourself.)

I frequently get embarrassed by the English of native speakers. My
English grammar may not be optimal, and I make a few spelling mistakes
here and there, but Cmdr_Taco of Slashdot makes far more. :)

That said, if there's a Dutch Python mailing list I'll probably join it.
I don't know how talkative I'll be, though -- I'm spread across a few
too many mailing lists already.

Note that there is a cosmic conspiracy involving the Dutch language, by
the way, which I uncovered some months. All kinds of people in
comp.lang.python that look like normal Usenet denizens turn out to speak
Dutch!

Regards,

Martijn