Zope in the news

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g at virginia.edu
Tue Jun 1 15:06:38 EDT 1999

Linux Weekly News <http://lwn.net> has a link to this article
about open source software, which mentions Zope prominently:

<http://www.amcity.com/washington/stories/1999/05/24/focus4.html>

| The Washington Business Journal has run an article about free software
| with an emphasis on Zope. "'Zope is an excellent product, but its market
| niche is dominated by big players with deep pockets,' said Hadar
| Pedhazur, a principal in VIG who is also chairman of Digital Creations'
| board of directors. 'We couldn't outspend those companies. Going open
| source was a way of showing the world what the company can do in terms of
| innovation and ideas.'"

---|  Steven D. Majewski   (804-982-0831)  <sdm7g at Virginia.EDU>  |---
---|  Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics  |---
---|  University of Virginia             Health Sciences Center  |---
---|  P.O. Box 10011            Charlottesville, VA  22906-0011  |---

 "IA-64 looks just about like what you would expect from a PA-RISC
  and IA-32 train wreck with a little VLIW thrown in for spice."
 * Thomas J. Merritt  <tjm at spam.codegen.com> in <news:comp.arch> *