<insert favourite flame-bait here> broken

Fernando Mato Mira matomira at iname.com
Wed Jun 16 11:06:23 EDT 1999

<WASTE OF BANWIDTH>

Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> > "cult" "kiddie" "flamer" "dogmatic"
>
> interesting.  a lot of new cool things to add
> to my business card.  given that fernando has
> never met me in person, it's amazing what he
> could figure out just by reading a usenet post

Just to clarify:

"cult" not used in any negative sense, and I never called
anyone "kiddie". I only wondered exists(k) / reads-python(k) ?

As you can see from the tags, you can see I how understand
what the problem is. Sorry if I've never had less than T1 for free,
and never stepped out from `expensive' newsgroups. For some of
us `old guys' this thing about people paying to take even the subjects
home is new (after 10 years wired, who reads guidelines, if they have
always been basically the same?).

</WASTE OF BANWIDTH>

Constructive bit:

Put in your FAQ and guidelines to warn about this to any new guy
before somehow making him feel he is being flamed.

I also have to go through Kent's piece and see with him, because the
`intersection'
part is very misleading. The people interested is that in
intesect(A,I) U intesect(B,I) where I is the set of ALL people
interested in issue I
which will in general be very different from intersect(A,B)