How to use Perfmon Library

Jacobo Belbo j_belbo at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 04:13:39 EDT 1999

Thanks for this info
My target is to monitor for certain process on a remote NT Server
  - Memory usage
  - Processor usage
  - Is it alive

with killProcName.py I can just working with a local machine

After a search on MSDN it seems that I must work with
KHEY_PERFORMANCCE_DATA + other specific call
I have found this in the Python Perfmon module from a certain Mark H.
You know this guy ? ;-)
But without example is not easy to use

Jacobo