Examples of usage for win32pdh.ExpandCounterPath()?

calouro hr at deming.com
Fri Jun 18 18:19:53 EDT 1999

The win32 extensions work well once I figure out how to call them
correctly -- which is much easier if I have some examples to study and
experiment with.

Does anyone have a working python script that calls
win32pdh.ExpandCounterPath()?  If so please send me some fragments,
with enough preamble and results processing code to show how to set up
the arguments and interpret the results.

I'll forward a compilation of the  responses to anyone who asks for
them.

If more than two or three ask me to, I'll post the compilation to this
group.

Thanks,
Dan Knierim