Designing Large Systems with Python

Thomas Ackermann tgm at math.uni-bonn.de
Sun Jun 6 09:43:31 EDT 1999

Christian Scholz <ruebe at aachen.heimat.de> wrote:
> Ilja Heitlager wrote:
>> The online-documentation and examples were sufficient for me, but I love
>> paper refs and
>> everbody should have Programming Python

> Well, I found Programming Python a bit too narrating.. I usually just
> want
> a quick overview of function or who I do this or that. Thus the library
> reference + the FAQ + The Python Quick Reference was quite enough for
> me..

I found "Internet Programming with Python" the better book for this.
It has not much to do with CGI or HTML stuff, but is an extremly good
reference for many things about Python (better than "Programming Python" IMO).

	Byebye,
--
  Thomas Ackermann | Tel. +49-(0)228/631369|73-7773 | <tgm at math.uni-bonn.de>
             finger tgm at rhein.math.uni-bonn.de for public key