HTML bettering?

Konrad Anton KAnton at gmx.de
Thu Jun 17 12:54:36 EDT 1999

Spam detection software, running on the system "albatross.python.org", has

Content preview:  Matej Cepl <Cepl at fpm.cz> wrote: >How to make as simple as
  tool which would make some simple operation >over HTML (e.g., headings numbering)?
   If I would use htmllib.py, I would >have to build HTMLformatter or I am wrong
   and it is easy? > Does it have to be a selfmade Python solution? If you just
   want to number your headlines (and if you speak Perl), have a look at WML[1]
   which combines embedded Perl, m4, MetaHTML, an HTML optimizer and five other
   passes your input script is fed into. It's under GPL and fairly well documented.
   [...]

 pts rule name              description
 4.5 L_SPAM_TOOL_13         L_SPAM_TOOL_13
 2.0 FH_DATE_IS_19XX        The date is not 19xx.
-0.0 NO_RELAYS              Informational: message was not relayed via SMTP
-0.0 NO_RECEIVED            Informational: message has no Received headers