pygtk - clist title button

Mitch Chapman chapman at bioreason.com
Wed Jun 16 10:10:55 EDT 1999

Marc POINOT wrote:

> Hmmm... a question about pygtk, but I guess it's more
> gtk than python :}
> I make this public instead of sending it to James Henstridge
> as a private email (or to gtk list).
>
> How to connect a signal to a clist title button?

Here's what works for me:

            # Get the title button for column i
            columnHeader = clist.get_column_widget(i)
            button = columnHeader["parent"]

The trick is that gtkclist_get_column_widget(), instead of
giving you the button widget, gives you the GtkAlignment
widget contained by the button.  Dunno why.

--
Mitch Chapman
chapman at bioreason.com