Broken 1.5.2 installation? Missing cw3215mt.dll

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at home.com
Thu Jun 10 23:21:05 EDT 1999

Of course, should have done that in the first place (been too long since a
reformat).  Second thing I should have done was to think a few seconds.  I'd
renamed the cygnus install's directory but hadn't searched the system32
directory where some ancient version of the TK/TCL dlls was hanging
around...

Thanks Tim, all working fine now, evil old TCL dlls banished to the aether,
Mike
   M i k e   C .  F l e t c h e r

       mcfletch at vrtelecom.com

        Designer, Researcher