Newbie: How do you "clear" PythonWin between runs?

H. P. Friedrichs " HPeter.Friedrichs" at alliedsignal.com
Tue Jun 22 18:29:53 EDT 1999

I've just started playing with python, so all of this is very new to me.
I have been writing some scripts, saving them to *.py files, and running
them under PythonWin 1.5.2 . The process is iterative; I code, save,
run, code, save, run, etc.

What I have noticed is that python doesn't "reset" between runs.
Sometimes error  messages reappear even though I have fixed the problem,
because some artifact of a previous run lingers.

So, my question is this: How can I "flush" or "clear" the python
interpreter between successive runs? Is there a command I can add to my
script to initialize python before running the script?

Thanks,

Pete
hpeter.friedrichs at alliedsignal.com

| The opinions expressed here are my own,     |
| and not necessarily those of my employer.   |