COM dates

Mark Hammond MHammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed Jun 9 18:41:08 EDT 1999

Check out the win32 extensions help file.  This has a discussion of COM
dates.  In a nutshell, you use the int() function to convert it to a
standard Python time module date, and you can assign a standard Python time
module date to a COM date field and it will do the right thing.

Mark.

<816010E2456BD111A48700805FBBE2EEFDF353 at ex-quebec-u1.baan.com>...