do anonymous pipes normally work on NT?

Georg Mischler schorsch at schorsch.com
Fri Jun 18 08:15:09 EDT 1999

Mark Hammond wrote:
> Inside win32_src.zip you should find win32process.i and
> win32processmodule.cpp - the latter is generated by SWIG from
> the former.
>
> Bill is working from the same archive, so it must be there!

Do I need to swig this stuff myself? or...

> The only thing I can think of is that you didnt grab the
> archives from  my starship page...

Uh, indeed. Are the source packages on www.python.org so
heavily out of date? Someone might want to update them in
that case. The binary package is obviously build 125, but
a quick search didn't reveal the "build" number of the sources.
I'll get them from the starship in any case to make sure
it's the real thing.

Thanks a lot!

-schorsch

Georg Mischler  --  simulation developper  --  schorsch at schorsch.com