Idle comments

Ragica ragica at news.vex.net
Wed Jun 2 14:47:14 EDT 1999

On 31 May 1999 11:13:20 -0500, David Friedman <dhfx at realtime.net> wrote:
>   I think I've posted this before but I'll mention it again. I have my
>Win95 color scheme set for white text on a dark background. The default

I too have posted before asking about how to change the blinding
(to me) IDLE background colour... and have seen your previous post
also (and watched avidly for a response to it, as my message got no

So hopefully someone anwsers this mystery this time! Just to let
you know that there are others with the same problem who want to
use IDLE but can't figure out how to change the background colour
to something tolerable....

And now i see a new message about a nifty new extension to
IDLE... callTips... can't someone make an extension to simply
change the background colour?! Heh.