How do I match the last occurence of a character?

Steve Halliburton shallib at netscape.com
Thu Jun 10 00:22:32 EDT 1999

Spam detection software, running on the system "albatross.python.org", has

Content preview:  I haven't used it on NT, but I know on unix it handles everything
   gracefully: >>> import os >>> t1 = 'http://tor.dhs.org/~bwinton/index.html'
   >>> t2 = 'home/bwinton/' >>> os.path.split(t1) ('http://tor.dhs.org/~bwinton',
   'index.html') >>> os.path.split(t2) ('home/bwinton', '') [...]

 pts rule name              description
 2.0 FH_DATE_IS_19XX        The date is not 19xx.
 0.5 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [205.217.237.46 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 1.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB      RBL: SORBS: sender is a abuseable web server
                            [205.217.237.54 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 0.1 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to trusted network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS
 2.2 FAKE_REPLY_C           FAKE_REPLY_C