Newbie again: computing attributes on the fly

Olaf Delgado delgado at Mathematik.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Wed Jun 16 16:39:56 EDT 1999

On Wed, 16 Jun 1999, David Ascher wrote:

> You may find that using ExtensionClass could help.  See:
>
>     http://www.digicool.com/releases/ExtensionClass/
>
> (note especially the section on computed attributes in the documentation).

Oops! That's the kind of advice I was fearing. Last time I tried to
understand that stuff, I really got dizzy.

Anyway, thanks! I'll have a look at it once more.

Yours,
Olaf

--
   ////         Olaf Delgado Friedrichs, Uni Bielefeld, Mathematik
   Olaf         Postfach 100131                  (room:  V4-109)