Unicode handling Wstring Win95/98 Binary

Robert Kern kernr at mail.ncifcrf.gov
Wed Jun 9 17:33:17 EDT 1999

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999 16:14:13 +0800, "Sin Hang Kin"
<kentsin at poboxes.com> wrote:

[snip MIME]

>Hello,
>
>Does any one have wstring package in winxx binary format? I do not have =
>the necessary compiler to do it.

I do.  I can get wstrop.pyd to compile and work (I'm guessing on that
last claim; test.py doesn't report any errors.  I just downloaded the
package, so I don't know how it is supposed to work).  I still can't
get intl.pyd to compile (I don't have libintl.h and whatever else is
necessary).  I can e-mail wstrop.pyd if you want.  If there is more
interest, I'll place the binary in my forthcoming Starship cabin.

>Rgs,
>
>Kent Sin
>kentsin at poboxes.com

[snip MIME]