Python as script language?

jam jam at newimage.com
Sun Jun 13 20:14:29 EDT 1999

On Sun, Jun 13, 1999 at 09:38:30PM +0000, Denis Lamarche wrote:

> How can I set up Python so that I can call the scripts from within an
> application (that I wrote) so that it will run and interface with the
> application (that I wrote)?  Is this possible?
>
> Denis Lamarche

yes, it is possible, and it's relatively simple. check the python.org
website (specifically, read through the extending and embedding manual) to
get a feel for what is required. if you are familiar with C and object
oriented programming concepts, you should have no trouble.. and if you do,
feel free to post questons to the mailing list.

regards,