Thanks for Python...

Will Ware wware-nospam at world.std.com
Wed Jun 23 09:33:46 EDT 1999

Jeff Rush (jrush at summit-research.com) wrote:
: Python is also just plain fun...  Now if I could just get time to port
: it to the PalmPilot, I'd never be away from it.

Do a web search for "uclinux". It's a Linux kernel being worked on
at Ryerson University somewhere in Canada. I don't know how stable
or developed it is, but it might run Python.

I'd like to see somebody take the old HP100LX palmtop design, pop out
the ROM, and put in a Python interpreter (and PIM stuff written in
Python) in its place. That would be cool.