We offer all kinds of products from China at very competitive price

algei at mailexcite.com algei at mailexcite.com
Tue Jun 15 08:51:07 EDT 1999

Grand Treasure Industrial Limited

Contact Information

We are a manufacturer and exporter in Hong Kong for all kinds of plastic
products,
We export to worldwide markets. Recently , we join-ventured with a bag
factory in China produce all kinds of shopping , lady's , traveller's
bags.... visit our page and send us your enquiry by email now.
Contact Address :
Rm. 1905, Asian Trade Centre , 79 Lei Muk Rd, Tsuen Wan , Hong Kong.
Telephone : ( 852 ) 2408 9382

Fax : ( 852 ) 2408 9620

Emailto:grandtreas at mailexcite.com

Contact Person  :  Mr. Vicent Li ( Exporting and Marketing Manager)

Home Page: http://business.fortunecity.com/boutique/409