Tkinter Question

Robert Meegan Robert.Meegan at wcom.com
Wed Jun 9 10:46:04 EDT 1999

Greetings ---

I have an alarm display that consists of a  Frame that contains multiple
frames within it, stacked one above the other. When a user clicks on one
of the subframes to acknowledge it, I want the subframe to disappear and
the parent frame to resize itself to remove the gap.

Getting the subframe to remove itself is no problem. I bound the
<Button-1> event to a method and had the frame destroy itself. Life is
good.

On the other hand, I can't figure out how to make the parent frame resize
itself.

Suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

--- Robert

Robert Meegan
MCIWorldCom - Cedar Rapids, Iowa
319.375.2416