<insert favourite flame-bait here> broken

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Mon Jun 14 10:47:03 EDT 1999

> If the subject does not interest you, you don't need to read.
> Myself, I find it very enriching to meet people from other
> `cults'. That's how you can learn new things.

> Beware. That does not do Python any good. Suddenly, I have
> the impression the group is populated with very excitable and
> all-knowing `Linux kiddies'.

> And no, I don't see why I should use Python instead of
> other things.

pretty much speaks for itself, doesn't it...

btw, while we're on this topic, here's an interesting
article by kent pitman:

http://world.std.com/~pitman/pfaq/cross-posting.html

    "Why are crossposts generally antisocial?
    - Physical Burden of Reading Crossposted News
    - Consumption of Community Resources
    - Targeted Audience
    - Inclusivity and Exclusivity"

well worth thinking about!

(and that concludes my weekly broadcast to c.l.python ;-)

</F>