"The Python Way"

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Fri Jun 4 13:18:55 EDT 1999

In article <Pine.A41.4.10.9906041155510.41420-100000 at barney.mcit.com>,
Robert Meegan  <Robert.Meegan at wcom.com> wrote:
>On Fri, 4 Jun 1999, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
>>
>> Way I see it, making the Timbot code Open Source is the only moral thing
>> to do.  Besides, wouldn't it be cool to  check out the Python
>> translation of the old Emacs Lisp RMS AI code?
>
>Actually, he's just a version of ELIZA that's stuck in a particularly
>cranky loop.

Why do you think he's just a version of ELIZA that's stuck in a
particularly cranky loop?

{And, no, I did *not* change my .sig for this post.}
--
                      --- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6       <*>      http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het

"Why do you like my boyfriend to tie you up and beat me.?"
    -- ELIZA generates a poly moment