Scripting Telnet

Michael Bell michaelb at gold.net.au
Fri Jun 11 06:39:53 EDT 1999

Once upon a time there was a Python solution called PIPE (for Python
Interactive Process Enabler), put together by John Croix. I've got
version 0.1, but it's dated 1997.

Did this project go anywhere?  I did a quick search of python.org but
didn't find anything.

(http://www1.shore.net/~arcege/python/ExpectPy/), but
> >I seem to remember seeing at least one other one.
> >

> You're probably thinking of <URL:
ftp://ftp.bbn.com/pub/timo/python/exploop.py>.