Problem with embedded python

Ben bb296_nospam_ at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jun 8 17:03:26 EDT 1999

Greetings,
    I have embedded python into a win32 c++ application using
PyRun_SimpleFile. This executes a python script at regular (25 times a
second-ish) intervals. Also included in this C++ application is a procedure
which handles the window messages, which I have also tried to script.
Unfortunately, running any script in this function crashes windows with a
nasty protection fault.
Do I need to run my scripts on seperate threads... or in different
interpreters. or is this genuinely a bug..

Yours confusedly

Sean (srd196 at ecs.soton.ac.uk)