Cut down on writing repetitive code

Skip Montanaro skip at mojam.com
Tue Jun 15 22:54:53 EDT 1999

Tim Gallati wrote:

> If you do a lot of repetitive typing, check out Perfect Keyboard Lite.
> I use it everyday and consider it my most useful program.

Gee, I thought the usual OO way to cut down on repetitive typing was to
abstract common code into base classes.  I guess the original OO folks
(Simula? Smalltalk?) got it all wrong 20- to 30-odd years ago.  They
should have invested in Mavis whats-her-name instead!

No disclaimers in the original post.  I guess it was an off-charter
advertisement.  Another company hits my bit bucket.

--
Skip Montanaro	| http://www.mojam.com/
skip at mojam.com  | http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/