Extreme Python Testing

Ronald E Jeffries ronERASEjeffries at ERASEacm.org
Fri Jun 18 21:27:58 EDT 1999

On Mon, 07 Jun 1999 23:20:14 -0500, John Dell'Aquila <dellaq2 at pdq.net>
wrote:

>I admire the Smalltalk "Extreme Programming" methodology enough that
>I'm applying it in my Python development. XP is impossible without an
>automated test framework, so the first thing I did was write a Python
>version of Kent Beck's Testing Framework.

Way ta go John! Glad to see another entry in the Testing Framework
collection. Would you mind if I post it on the armaties XP site?

I'm trying to get JPython going, as soon as that happens, I'll try out
your framework.

Regards,

Ron Jeffries
Extreme Programmer