Alien whitespace eating nanovirus strikes again!

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Thu Jun 3 14:14:23 EDT 1999

In article <19990602132331.A281155 at epa.gov>,
Randall Hopper  <aa8vb at yahoo.com> wrote:

>If I was still locked onto vi, it'd be a pain, and I can see that being an
>issue with some editors.  Though with emacs, there's rectangular kill
>(^Xrk) and block indent/dedent (^X^I) -- key sequences I use without even
>thinking anymore.

I am still locked into vi.  ;-)  But even that aside, it'd still be
annoying to make sure to [in|out]dent precisely the correct number of
lines.
--
                      --- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6       <*>      http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het

"NRE is a lot like cocaine. Feels great while you're on it, makes you
feel very special and talented, and you become highly annoying to those
who aren't on it."  -- Stef