where is gfplus?

Greg McFarlane gregm at iname.com
Wed Jul 21 01:34:01 EDT 1999

On 21 Jul, Richard Jones wrote:
>    DBList.py is a Gtk-based GUI I wrote that does table query and view - pretty
> simple stuff I wrote while learning Gtk. I'll be writing a Qt version some time
> soon I suppose since I find this kind of thing handy. DBList.py is available
> through the gadfly contributions page:
>
>      http://www.chordate.com/gfcontrib.html
>      http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=406461470

Just passing on a piece of hard-earned knowledge:

After saving this file and painfully unpicking all the html tags that
dejanews added to the original post, I discovered that I could get a
text version by clicking on (surprise surprise) "View original Usenet
format" at the bottom of the page, which takes you to:

    http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=406461470&fmt=text

>    I've put gfplus 1.0 (I don't seem to have 1.1 anywhere) at:
>
>      http://redback.spyda.net/~richard/gfplus

Thanks, got it.

--
Greg McFarlane:    INMS Telstra Australia (gregm at iname.com)
Today's forecast:  Sunny, with occasional cloudy periods and a chance