Problems with PyRun_SimpleFile()

Markus Ewald Markus_Ewald at gmx.net
Mon Jul 19 10:31:49 EDT 1999

Excuse this dumb question, but how can I use PyRun_SimpleFile() ?
I'm using VC6 on Win98, where I've declared some simple functions for
testing.

Well -- everything works fine when I use PyRun_SimpleString().

If I put the same lines I gave PyRun_SimpleString() in a File and then
use PyRun_SimpleFile() to execute it, I get an access violation.

I did everything exactly as I've seen in Modules\Main.C (except that I'm
using CPP), what's wrong ?
(I've hung a minimal, commented version on this mail, if anyone wants to
take a look at it)

-Markus-