CGI under NT

dont at try.it dont at try.it
Mon Jul 5 11:06:54 EDT 1999

Hallo everybody,

I want to work with CGI under Windows NT 4. The CGI Script should work with
the IIS 4.

Until now I wrote a script which takes alle parameters of the forms out of
"QUERY_STRING". There is my problem. If I press the submit-button I get a
Message that the script has problems to read the system-variable (because it
is not there!), but if I call the script with the parameters directly
(..../script.py?value=100&browser=netscape etc.) the script works.

Can anyone helps me or give me a hint to more information on the web?

Thanks a lot
geetings Moritz