Two Pythons talking to each other?

Per Kistler kistler at fnmail.com
Thu Jul 8 18:38:31 EDT 1999

Hi Roy

I'm not the original questioner, but I would like to transfer
pictures from a background C++ program to a python program,
which would display it in the GUI. The background program could
run locally or remotely, so I thought, it would be nice, to have
a method, which codes nearly identical, but is applicable for
remote and local usage. On the other hand, it would be much
faster, to use something like shared memory for the local case,
but it makes me code much more. But it's still a difference,
whether I get 1.5 more picts through the pipe....

Regards, Per.

Per Kistler kistler at fnmail.com / kistler at gmx.net