Python GUIs: Abandoning TkInter and welcoming wxPython?

lvirden at cas.org lvirden at cas.org
Fri Jul 2 08:04:54 EDT 1999

According to Vadim Zeitlin <zeitlin at dptmaths.ens-cachan.fr>:
:
: The sad truth is that macs are not very common nowadays. I would like to help
:develop wxMac, but I don't have one (nor at home nor anywhere near me in the

I wonder why various industry rags have proclaimed during the past
10 months about Apple's G3 machines outselling other vendor
machines.  ...

--
<*> O- <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>