Xemacs Python Mode.

Chris Barker cbarker at jps.net
Fri Jul 23 16:24:09 EDT 1999

Hi,

Does anyone know if I can set emacs mode to indent with ONLY tabs? (and
if so, how?) While I'm at it I'd like the tabs to show up as four spaces
while in Python mode also.

Personally, I prefer the only spaces method, but I'm transfering code
between Linux and the Mac a lot, and all the Mac editors seem to use
tabs. combining the two makes for a big mess if you use different
editors, so I guess I need to just go with all tabs.

-Thanks,

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker,