Why is tcl broken?

lvirden at cas.org lvirden at cas.org
Fri Jul 2 08:35:02 EDT 1999

According to Paul Duffin  <pduffin at mailserver.hursley.ibm.com>:
:in Python and YOU find it easier than doing it in Tcl. I do not
:believe that you can do everything in Python that you can do
:in Tcl (at least as regards extending the language itself).

Paul, what about the opposite - can one do everything in Tcl that can
be done in Python - or are there any fundamental features of Python
which could not be added into Tcl via an extension?

--
<*> O- <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>