Incompatibility.py

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Mon Jul 26 21:22:50 EDT 1999

[Colin J. Williams]
> IDLE returns:                        The name is: Incompatibility

[Mark Hammond]
> Not for IDLE 0.5 it doesnt.  Are you sure you are not using
> "Import Script".
> The behaviour you describe sounds like you are simply confusing
> "Run Script" with "Import Script".

Except that "Run Script" doesn't exist in the released IDLE -- you have to
get the CVS version for that.

Since Guido doesn't have anything else to do <wink>, I vote he fixes it so
breakpoints can be set under Windows again, then put out a new IDLE release
+ updated Lib/pyclbr.py.  The CVS is version is gads better in several key
ways.

release-early-&-often-ly y'rs  - tim