[Tutor] I want to learn to hack

Blake Winton bwinton at tor.dhs.org
Thu Jul 22 23:51:28 EDT 1999

On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, little Roger <rmasse at cnri.reston.va.us> wrote:
>> (In other words, Tim was kidding, Roger was kidding, I'm not
>> kidding!).
>Errr, it seems I've inadvertantly 'cracked' opened a can of worms.  I
>really just wanted to know how the Python tutors deal with such
>requests, since they are arriving with alarming frequency to
>webmaster at python.org.

This was the first one I've seen in all my many years as a reader of the
tutor list...  Are you planning on forwarding them to the tutor list,
and wanted to test the waters, or did you just want some ideas on how to
handle them when they came your way?

>I'm not quite sure how or why this became a thread on python-list,

Just lucky, I suppose...

>but it sure makes me feel tingley all over when Tim calls me 'little
>Roger'. <blush, giggle>

More information than I needed, thanks.  ;)

>hacking-is-what-I-do-for-work-cracking-cyphertext-is-just-plain-fun-ly
>y'rs

See-now-if-you-had-included-a-tag-line-like-this,-we-would-have-known-
right-away-ly-y'rs,
Blake.

--
One Will.  One Dream.  One Truth.  One Destiny.  One Love.