Stackless & String-processing

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Tue Jul 20 20:20:14 EDT 1999

[Tim]
> Who said anything about agreeing?  You two obviously disagree, but
> disagreement doesn't imply misunderstanding.  Heck, you've both
> repeated the same unbudging positions so often even *I* understand
> what you're both saying <wink>.

[Graham Matthews]
> : What is the point of your post Tim?

'Twas but a gentle attempt to break the thread out of the loop it appears to
be retracing now for the third time.

> Getting your jollies from adding useless material to a thread?

Sometimes, yes.  Don't think it applies in this case, though.

> :
> : + other equally useful contributions.

My sig?  There was nothing else of mine in the msg.

sarcasm-doesn't-work-on-imaginary-targets<wink>-ly y'rs  - tim