Trouble with HTMLGen, HTMLtest

Dave Borgelt dborgelt at xxxxxxcom
Wed Jul 7 18:05:34 EDT 1999

I am having a problem with HTMLGen that is driving me nuts.  It has to do
with running the test code in HTMLtest.  (HTMLtest.test()).

I expect the solution is simple but I can't see it.  The path to the HTMLGen
files is in my PythonPath (hence the import works) but as you can see the
test fails.

-----------------------------

>>> import HTMLtest
>>> HTMLtest.test()
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "c:\programming\python\HTMLGen\HTMLtest.py", line 26, in test
    'overview.html')      # manual top
  File "c:\programming\python\HTMLGen\HTMLtest.py", line 35, in overview
    doc = SeriesDocument('HTMLgen.rc')
  File "c:\programming\python\HTMLGen\HTMLgen.py", line 256, in __init__
    if resource: execfile(mpath(resource), self.__dict__)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Any help will be appreciated.

Dave Borgelt

dborgelt at XXXcsiXXX.com