Python and the Web

Rick Robino see-sig at wavedivision.com
Thu Jul 22 17:23:39 EDT 1999

Cameron Laird <claird at starbase.neosoft.com> wrote:

> In article <3793dd72.0 at hoh.olympus.net>,
> Michael Novello <nospam at this.address> wrote:
>>Can anyone tell me where to find information on using python to grab form
>>data and create dynamic web pages?
> 			.
> 			.
> 			.
> <URL:http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/comp.lang.python/web_python.html>
> operates at a higher level, but each of its references details a specific
> approach to your question.

I didn't see this listed on Cameron's page or the topics page, but I would
recommend HTMLgen:

http://starship.python.net/crew/friedrich/HTMLgen/html/main.html

IMHO, this package is absolutely fabulous and if not directly usable
out of the box, the classes, functions and excellent documentation in
here should make it a snap for you to derive your own classes, as well
as providing a entire framework to support your customizations. Check
out the other conributed web-related modules too.

Sorry if this link was mentioned before, and a big, BIG, thanks to
Robin Friedrich.

--Rick
Rick Robino                                  mailto:rrobino at wavedivision.com