Scientific Plotting?

Robert Kern kernr at mail.ncifcrf.gov
Wed Jul 21 17:48:04 EDT 1999

Graphite:  http://www.strout.net/info/coding/python/graphite
PIDDLE:    http://www.strout.net/info/coding/python/piddle

>cheers, nick
>
>--
>
>Nick Bower

Robert Kern           |
----------------------|"In the fields of Hell where the grass grows high
This space            | Are the graves of dreams allowed to die."
intentionally         |           - Richard Harter
left blank.           |