Stackless & String-processing

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Tue Jul 20 01:06:38 EDT 1999

[Tim, on Graham & Fernando's combinator thread]
> Trust me on this one, fellows:  you each understand the other,
> and have for several (interesting) msgs already. ...

[Graham]
> Tim I don't think that we are agreeing.

Who said anything about agreeing?  You two obviously disagree, but
disagreement doesn't imply misunderstanding.  Heck, you've both repeated the
same unbudging positions so often even *I* understand what you're both
saying <wink>.

less-filling-tastes-great-ly y'rs  - tim