Win32: python-network-installation?

Holger Jannsen holger at phoenix-edv.netzservice.de
Wed Jul 7 08:36:46 EDT 1999

High,

we've got an intranet with several linux- and WinNT-servers and
many Win32-clients (Win95/98).
It must be possible to run on every machine my python-scripts,
but I don't like to install every time the newest python-version
on every client. So I thought about a chance to make the python.exe
and pythonw.exe available on every client by net. I only would have to
administrate one installation on one server and every client could
run the python-scripts, too.

For a first idea is to manage this by manipulate registry-entries
on client by only executing a *.reg-file onto this machines.

Is this possible?
What do I have to do?

thanx,
Holger